Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update

Im back from my two-week stint in Manila. Not so much happening in there. I was just so happy seeing my family and some of my college friends. It was a short trip but I still managed to renew my passport. It wasn't due till next February but I just thought it's worth renewing so as to spare myself from doing it here in Europe (either in Paris, Madrid or Milan).

I got back from Manila last Tuesday (Feb. 5) morning and left for Lisbon the following day to get all the papers I might be needing ready for my visa renewal next month. I came back Saturday mignight (Feb 10) and then started to work Monday. So, it was really a gruelling week this past week for me. I was super exhausted and I still am.

It took me hard to bring myself to write this entry.

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day everyone with or without date.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

welcome back, work sweet work, hehe!

oist, is your passport already biometric and how much it cost you?
Pwede ba i renew even june 2009 pa expired?MERCI