I'll do this from today backward. Today, I tinkered with a blackberry for the first time, made three accidental calls but good they weren't picked up. I was laughing afterwards at myself for being so ignoramus. The book about blackberry I ripped off from the net became handy.
Yesterday, I saw what's inside the keyboard. There was one keyboard which some of the keys were broken so Philip opened it and made me wash the top layer and I'm proud of that contribution. (Today P was absent, the top part of the keyboard was dry so I tried to put it back, see if I can do it, but there was one lil cable that I dnt know where to hook to, so it wld still have to wait for P tomorrow).
Tuesday, it was just jaw-dropping to see Philip dismantle a laptop and assemble it back for less an hour.
Monday got an Outlook account again after almost a decade.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment