It´s very late and I am still up. I was most of the day just in the house, did some tidying, chatted with mona played yahoo games. Chatted a bit with D. He passed his CBT. He said of 6 people who took the exam he´s the only one who was lucky.
This is not my supposed to be first post in the blog. I had written one sometime in August but decided to delete it coz it´s a piece of crap (sh*tter than this). hehehhe. It´s not really my thing to keep journals of my day-to-day life. But I think this is a good outlet when you have no friends to talk to like when they are busy.
And I think I gotta have some sleep now. My 2nd first-time post is still a sh*t!!!!
But before I go let me share this joke with you:
Getting rid of a man without hurting his masculinity is a problem. "Get out" and "I never want to see you again" might sound like a challenge. If you want to get rid of a man, I suggest saying, "I love you... I want to marry you... I want to have your children." Sometimes they leave skid marks.
Night evryone xxx
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Post a Comment