Wednesday, September 21, 2005

SiEsTa TiMe


Raffy is still sleeping and have finished all things that have to be done and I still got time to take a little siesta, but I have decided to post first. We had good lunch, I prepared it coz Oksana arrived late didnt wait for her Spaghetti with white sauce and mushroom. It can wait till tomorrow. Prepared instead grilled pork chop and some sauteed vegies.

I opened my YM and got offline msgs from D. We haven´t talked since Saturday night. I always see him go online since Sunday and leave him hi/hello msgs but never replied till now. I thought he was busy and he is. He´s reviewing for a test tomorrow. Im always cool and understanding (did I just sound defensive there? {wink}), didnt think otherwise or had any doubts when I wasnt getting any msgs from him.

Before I leave, a thought to share my friend Mona sent me:

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be greatful. Have a nice day or evening...

No comments: