Monday, April 07, 2008

Gossip! Gossip! Gossip!

I found this chika from my brother when I called him Saturday night and so I went to check it out and spent like 2 hours going through Brian's blog. Pag tsismis minsan talagang interesting. Just go to the link to know more



www.delfindjmontano.blogspot.com

2 comments:

eDreGiN said...

Ey sister! Musta na u?
Yes, phenomenal blog ang ke Brian, ehehehe..I came to know about the blog through Chuvaness..medyo naguluhan pa ako nun and then tried to dig on sa blog na un ni Chuva..until I found the link ke BB and then sleepless nights na ako mula nun...the blog about it however sa account ni Chuvaness eh nawala..guess dinelete nya...Anyway...masyadong kangarag ang blog esp na kilala natin ang mga nasangkot dun, ehehehehe...

I guess, lagi mo un sinisilip kesa sa blog mo..hahahah! kidding aside, tc lage and God Bless!

Francesca said...

waah, ayaw ma open!bket,,,!