I grew up listening to old pop and ballad songs. My mother's favorite station then was KY 91.5 where everynight starting at 9 and on Sundays, they'd play nonstop oldies.
I used to hate old songs but as years went by I beacame more aficionado than her to this genre of music. Now it's even diverge to liking classical too.
Below is a video of one the songs of Eydie Gorme, It Takes Too Long. I was so happy to find this in youtube. I liked this when I was a kid, knew the lyrics but had not really understood what they meant.
I swear hirap talaga akong magisip ng title when I make a blog. It's like I have to squeeze my brain out so I'd come up with a title, self-imposed torture. Anyway, puspusang effort pa talaga on writing hehehe. Practice will make it better rosalie
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment