Lately the weather was acting up really strange, we experienced all the 4 seasons in just a span of one week. There has been a drop in the temperature in the beginnng of the week, rainy in the middle and sunny sunshine today.
On Thursday, despite the bad weather, the baby had to go to her music class. The mom, just being wise as she was, so she'd not have to go out in the bad weather herself, asked me if I could take the baby. Eventhough I was less likely keen on setting off, I found myself pushing the pram in the drenched street. It was just a little drizzle on our way to the class but the complete opposite as we headed home.
The baby was well and dry since her pram has a good waterproof cover. I, on the other hand, was like a drenched chick. My feet were damp, my hands were shaking as I pushed the pram. My hood were not enough not to make my head got splattered with water because of the strong wind that came along with the rain.
Thus, going that rainy day getting wet is why I think why I have a runny nose now and I was sneezing all day long. I hate catching cold as it makes you really uncomfortable more so Im looking after a baby and don't want to bring it on to her. In short, I don't want to be the disease carrier in the house hehhehehe.
There were friends who asked me to go to Fanfare tonight by the port but I had to decline. I don't want to get worse on Monday when I go back to work. Sighhhhh!!! The bump-car would have been fun tsk, tsk, tsk, babaw hehehe!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment